the gatti groupMarket Planning
How We Help Functional Executives
Market planning is done by functional executives who have a vested position in making the company successful. Participation in the process is the critical success factor.
The market planning process is a structure and discipline for specifying capabilities, talents and skills that affect the marketplace and provide for a sustainable competitive advantage.
The Gatti Group can help you facilitate a planning session with the functional executives and interactively help develop the market plan by being the devils’ advocate.
The process is a framework to develop a market driven plan that specifies strategies, objectives, and functional plans for the business to maximize opportunities.
Taking Functional Executives to the Next Level
The process is a framework to develop a market driven plan that specifies strategies, objectives, and functional plans for the business to maximize opportunities. The key question is “How can your customer make money?” Question to be addressed are:
- What are the administrative impacts to their business?
- Can they realize production efficiency?
- Do you help their “Time to Market?”
- Do you make them more competitive?
- Is there a benefit to his customer?
Market planning starts with defining market needs that become the foundation of the operating plan. This requires.
- Market analysis to substantiate needs.
- Identification and concurrence on specific prospects and customers.
- What are the specific benefits for the customer?
- Define what pain is being addressed.
- What is the go-to market strategy?
Good planning requires thorough analysis and concurrence on the following:
A-Situation Analysis or “Where are we?”
B-Strategy or “Where do we go?”